Skip to content

General

General

Categories

40 results found

1. It would be useful to be able to modify the fields a user can send along with their recording. Name and email is quite limited.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I think it would be better if we can add more than 1 widgets on the website.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. if we could upload (as an option) instead of having to speak directly in your mechanism, it would allow folks to prepare and focus on content instead of mechanics....and it would permit those who would prefer to do so to edit the recording before uploading, result in a higher-quality final product.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I run two different podcasts each week. I have just embedded the voice option for one to see how it goes. I'd like to do it for both and have htem fit within the same account allowances.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In such an integration, you would give the user who is building the form the option to include the Speakpipe Voice recorder as part of the form. In other words, leaving a voicemail or voice comment via the Speakpipe voice recorder would become a field that can be used in a Gravity Forms. Moreover, the user can make the leaving of a voicemail and required field or an optional field in the form.

This integration would add audio recording functionality to one of the most popular form builders for Wordpress and arguably on the web.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Currently, users must manually enter their name and email address when sending a Voicemail via Speakpipe. For Wordpress users who already have registered accounts and have logged into the site, allow the option to auto-populate the Name and Email fields with the Wordpress usermetadata in the Wordpress database.

In other words, if a user has logged onto your site and is leaving a voicemail, it makes more sense that he/she does not have to manually enter their name and email when sending the voicemail. Rather, the form should be automatically populated with their credentials obtained from the Wordpress…

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Design tweak suggestion.

I just tried to make a SpeakPipe message for the first time, using the widget. It took me a couple of tries - my mistake.

I got the little rectangular Flash dialog box that asked me whether or not I wanted to grant microphone access. So I clicked Allow. Then I saw your "Click Allow on the panel above / here is an example" message. Here's the thing. I totally thought that it was talking about the previous step that I just completed. Even though it explicitly says "above" and gave me a mini-screenshot, I did not…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. with ability to choose position of pop up on the page so that visitor can still see the page easily. Ability for pop up to have friendly image or logo

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The Evoca Voice Comments Plugin for wordpress allows users to leave voice comments in addition to regular written comments on a Wordpress post/page/etc. When a user leaves a voice comment, it can be viewed and replayed by any user who has access to that comment. So imagine seeing threaded voice comments/conversations on a Wordpress page. Such a feature is great for constructing an online foreign language learning lab within wordpress where students can leave voice comments to practice the language, submit assessments, and leave feedback.

Although Speakpipe has a Wordpress plugin, it only allows for leaving sending voice recordings to…

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Right now, the javascript only allows for a Text Link.. and the Speak Pike Tab is too instrusive at times. I'd like to be able to upload or link to our own custom graphic or image on any page or location and not limited to the Tab graphic only.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Just an idea to be able to add a profile picture of person who will attend the calls and respond to enquiries.
    Thanks

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think the widget is too large on my site. Can we get the ability to change the size as well as the position, color and text

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I like that the side like is so visible but it would be great if people could choose, after clicking on it, to leave either voicemail or a typed message

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. If we could set the voice mails to be automatically posted/played on a specific web page on our site it could serve as a Review type page for customers. Potential customers could hear the emotion of reviews and get more out of them than from text alone. Great start, the second Play half of the project would make this invaluable.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Speakpipe has the potential to be a podcasting service in addition to being an online audio recording tool for receiving feedback on website. Speakpipe users would benefit from being able to record their own audio messages and embed their recordings onto their own websites of choice. Also a great feature for online elearning - particularly second language learning.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add the functionality to have several voice inbox with the same account as: personal, professional 1, professional 2, university, etc.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. In the inbox, the user should be able to delete multiple messages at once. Perhaps in the future, we could add bulk actions like bulk edit of various fields (sender's email address or name in the case of errors in inputting these values, etc) as well as bulk download (perhaps downloading a compressed archive containing mp3s of all selected messages).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Since we now are able to reply back to voice messages if the sender filled out the form with his or her email address, then you could potentially have a back-and-forth conversation with others via speakpipe. Currently, the inbox is not suited for organizing conversations of this nature. The inbox and sent messages pages provide some organization, however, it creates an unnatural segmentation. If you wanted to recall the whole conversation, you would need to go back an forth between the inbox and the sent messages pages and keep track of the message IDs in the process. Support for threaded…

28 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For elearning and second language teaching, a second language teacher may give an assignment to students in wich they must record their voices and send it back. If a teacher teaches multiple classes and assigns various assignments (through multiple widgets on a website), it would be beneficial if the teacher knows which assignment each voice message is for and who submitted each one. One idea is to allow the teacher to assign each widget a name which then turns into a label (or perhaps a folder) attached to the voice message in the teachers inbox. Students must also enter their…

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 44 votes